Monday 30 October 2017

TOP 7 BREAK UP SONGS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING LONELY.

Sometimes we just get fade up with the ones we love. Sometimes we just want to take a break off the dome of a relationship. It takes a humongous gut to break a bond that you have spent time, money and feelings on. Here are the top 7 break-up songs that might give you the right words to say at that particular 'cul-de-sac' moment. #2 is the best, trust me you!

7.Love the way you lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna
"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well,  that's alright because i like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well, that's alright because i love the way you lie
I love the way you lie."



6.Irreplaceable - beyonce
" you can pack your bags
We're finished
Cause you made your bed
Now lay in it
I can have another you by tomorrow
Don't ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable."




5.Burn-usher
"think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why i should stay in this relationship
When I'm hurting baby, i ain't happy baby
Plus there's so many other things i gotta deal with
I think that you should let it burn"


4.Big girls don't cry-fergie
"and I'm gonna miss you like a child
Misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry."



3.I will always love you-whitney Houston
"i hope life treats you kind
And i hope you have all you've  dreamt of
And i wish you joy and happiness but above all this i wish you love"

2.Goodbye my lover- James Blunt
"goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me



1.We belong together - mariah carey
"when you left
I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back, baby, please, cause
We belong together."



No comments: